- Gerar link
- X
- Outros aplicativos
- Gerar link
- X
- Outros aplicativos
It had been a few months after the fight against Euvira, which by chance, our princess and her friends came out losers. Lenah was sitting outside the hut they built for shelter. Alone, she looked at the sky, thoughtful and with a certain fear.
-Are you sure the most coveted prince would have a half-breed impure? – Euvira said – There are many other demons more worthy of any one like you... what about Audrey? She and Linda, of pure class, and of the same race, and loves the man... are you even sure you can compete against her to win the heart of the sovereign?
These words echoed in her head: She was right, Audrey was his servant before she was born, it was her betrothed even though she refused, she was beautiful, skillful, and pure... and while to her? Born of a forbidden love, half-breed, was not skillful, was not beautiful as her sister and the other demons, was a useless
-He only protected you by obligation! She said as she was circling the weak princess on the ground-to carry out her queen's orders... he never loved you... and will never love you... you scum!
She punched a tree, smashing it in half, causing a big bang, it didn't come out of her mind, was it true? Everything you've been through together was a mere lie? Her mind wouldn't let her stop thinking about it, and her heart said the Cotnrario... more to whom to believe? I was confused.
-What noise-...-Hanna came to surprise-Lenah-sama what was that?
-Shut up, Hanna! She was standing on her back, staring at the tree in front of her.
-What's the matter?
-I...-she sighed and turned, like demon-I'm going away.... I'm going after the Euvira alone.
-More... Lenah-sama!! What about us? What about everybody?
-Tell them what happened...-she looked at the cabin-I don't want to look at him... before I take it out of you.
Look? – She stopped talking and soon the fixed fell – Hyffinu-kun... did I hit it? – She only received a smile in return and then saw her old sister Amis disappear before her... Unable to do anything she ran inside and soon went to warn them....-Lenah-sama,.. Lenah-sama.... is gone!
-What do you mean it's gone?-Hyffinu has already been worried, causing indignation at Audrey...
-Surely she has come to her senses that she cannot save our kingdom! What could a mere half-breed do?
- Gerar link
- X
- Outros aplicativos
Comentários
Postar um comentário